Listen to Mass
Contact Details
Contact details for the priests in the Pastoral Area of Mooncoin, Templeorum, Kilmacow

Fr. Martin Tobin (Mooncoin) 086 240 1278
Fr. Michael Anthony O’Connor (Kilmacow) 087 251 7766
Fr. Paschal Moore (Templeorum) 087 240 8078

Carrigeen Church

The first chapel of Carrigeen probably dates from about the year 1700. It was rebuilt in 1801, by Father John Fitzpatrick, PP. It was again rebuilt, almost from the foundation, by Father Patrick Phelan, PP., in 1893


Taken from History of the Parish of Mooncoin

by The Late Very Rev. Walter McDonald, D.D., Maynooth



© 2020 Mooncoin Parish Office, Polerone, Mooncoin, Co. Kilkenny. Tel. (051) 895123 Email: mooncoin@ossory.ie [ Disclaimer ] [ Accessibility ]
Photos kindly provided by Joe Cashin Photography.